Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lee's Ice Cream


Lee's Ice Cream is a very cool, vintage ice cream parlor in the entertainment district of Atlantic Beach. Located just a few blocks from the ocean, this is a great place to go get a cool treat and enjoy the amazing weather we've been getting!

For those who have been dropping by, I am going to be down in Ft. Lauderdale the next few days. Unfortunately, I won't be able to post while down there, but I will take some awesome pictures which I will share with you when I return. See you next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I thought this was an old western frontier building. What a surprise to see an ice cream parlor.

Be part of history. Become a Follower or leave a comment. Tell you friends. Link up. Pick a Peck of Pixels

Blog Widget by LinkWithin